Water treatment, Environmental and Effluent Control
ALGAS MICROFILTERS are today being used instead of or to supplement traditional water and effluent treatment methods in paper mills world-wide.
Their compact design and flexibility of operation provides a better method of treatment helping pulp and paper mills to meet the need to save raw materials, energy and chemicals and recover and save fresh water by treating process water, and thereby also reducing pollution.
• Fibre recovery
• Re-use of water in place of fresh water
• Polishing water after existing savealls to enable re-use
• Black Liquor before evaporation
• Recovering water & fibre from screw and belt presses
• Primary effluent treatment
• Polishing after secondary Bio treatment before final discharge
Algas is a member of the Cellwood group
POLLUTION PREVENTION PAYS!