The 4th International Symposium on Paper Converting aims to make this symposium to provide the chance for participants and clients to strengthen their relationships through external activities and create the right atmosphere for business mingling to elevate the industry in the Middle East. ISPC 2018 will play an active role in enhancing the cooperation and mutual benefit between Hygienic Converters and Corrugators with key international suppliers. The event will focus on up-to-date technologies in paper converting and corrugating equipment, machines, materials, and services that can help converters and corrugators to produce the best quality at lowest cost.
ISPC will provide the chance for participants and clients to strengthen their relationships through external activities and create the right atmosphere for business mingling to elevate the industry in the Middle East.
About Previous Symposiums – ISPC 2009, 2010 & 2016
ISPC occurred for the first time in Crowne Plaza Resort, Port Ghalib, Egypt from 12th to 14th November 2009. The second one was orginised in Amathus Beach Hotel, Limassol, Cyprus from 29th to 30th March 2012 and the third symposium was in Çeşme- İzmir, Turkey from 4th to 7th May 2016. Over 20 participants of the largest suppliers for the converters and corrugators in the Middle East participated to those symposiums. The symposiums were a huge success, where the participants received many inquiries and expanded their presence in the Middle East through presentations and direct meetings in workshops of the symposium.
Participants of ISPC 2009, 2010 & 2016
- Abu Dhabi National Paper Mill – UAE
- Al Zeina Tissue Mill – Egypt
- CPID – France
- DP SRL – Italy
- EMAK – Egypt
- Futura Spa – Italy
- Heino Ilsemann GmbH – Germany
- KURT Non-Woven – Turkey
- Middle East Paper Co. – Saudi Arabia
- OPTIMA filling and packaging machines GmbH – Germany
- Saudi Paper Manufacturing Co. – Saudi Arabia
- Spare & More – Italy
- Svecom P.E. – Italy
- Texo – Italy
- UNGRICHT ROLLER + ENGRAVING TECHNOLOGY – Germany
- İPEK KAĞIT – Turkey
Aims of the Symposium
- To create an opportunity for all suppliers of Paper Converting products (participants) to strengthen their presence and boost their business opportunities in the region by promoting their products and services directly to regional clients (attendees) through direct presentations and individual workshops.
- To provide attendees with presentations from International participants showing their latest products and the latest technologies used in the industry.
- To complete the portfolio of Paper Converting in the Middle East through joining international suppliers and regional clients under one roof to discuss ideas and share experiences which will consequently improve the paper industry in the Middle East.
- Providing all participants and attendees with external activities and social events to enhance business mingling and cultural blending.
- Preventing the Paper Industry from being static in the current financial situation and reactivating it in the Middle East and the world as an important factor in the global economy.
- Providing suppliers and clients with experiences and success stories from leaders in the industry as well as presentations by experts on the importance of corporate social responsibility.
Providing a platform for International Paper Converting and Corrugating representatives and companies to grow and enhance their business in the regional and Middle Eastern markets.
To be the paramount promoter of the Paper Industry in the Middle East targeting business leaders and entrepreneurs across the region.
The first day of the symposium will feature presentations from the participants to directly market their products and services to interested attendees from around the Middle East.
Day 2 & Day 3:
The following days will be dedicated for interactive workshops to facilitate direct meetings between international suppliers and regional clients.
About the Attendees
All attendees are selected from the top ten Hygienic Converting and Corrugators companies from each of the following countries: Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Sudan, Libya as well as selected converters from the UK, Greece, Cyprus, CZCK and Italy. Two representatives from each company will be invited as a guest. There will be over 100 specialized attendees and decision makers from the top management and technical experts in the Middle East and the region. All our attendees’ entrance fees, full board accommodation costs, meals, local transportation and activities will be free of charge.
Important Information: Each participant has the right to nominate up to 5 converters to be invited to the symposium as guests.
The Symposium will give the opportunity for a maximum of 12 participant companies to present their strategies and promote their products and services through direct presentations followed by individual workshops facilitating direct meetings between suppliers and clients coming from the Middle East and the region.
Two representatives from each participating company will receive symposium arrangements and full board accommodation (in single or double room individually) for 3 nights, free of charge. There will be more than 20 – 24 specialized experts from 12 international companies.
Criteria of Selection
- The Products and Services of the participants fit and/or complete the requirements of Converters and Corrugators
- Registration will be confirmed according to a first come first served policy
- Participants will be chosen depending on their main fields being the least similar with previous participants (at the sole discretion of the organizers)
The fees include the following for two representatives of the participant company:
Symposium arrangements, full board hotel accommodation, meals, local transportation in Istanbul and activities during the event.
For further information on the contribution of papers and the symposium in general, please contact